This week we are celebrating the 1 year "gotchaversary' of our July pups! Look how happy Cooper, Cash, Trigger & Gauge, Boone, Rush, Sky, Woody, Moose & Bria look!!!!
We also want to take a little bit of time this week to talk about what we are looking for to grow the Sunday Alum Day Blog. Below are some tips and ideas of things you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Thank you Casie for helping put this together!)
We can't wait to share your pupdate! Here are a few things to keep in mind or help inspire you:
Your pupdate can be as short or as long as you'd like - but we recommend 1-5 paragraphs. Please send 3-5 recent photos of your GSP.
Not sure what to include? Here are a few ideas:
• Tell us what your GSP has been up to since you've adopted them.
• Are they participating in any sports like agility, barn hunt, or dock diving?
• What are their favorite activities to do with you and your family?
• Have they gone on any trips lately?
• Do they have new GSP or human siblings? Let us know!
• What does a day in the life of your SE GSP Rescue look like?
Got a pupdate for us? Send it on over!!!